Skip to the content
- Right of return
With all our wines, however, the cone risk lies exclusively with the buyer, a right of return is excluded.
The wines remain the property of Vinothek zum Wohlsein (Zug) AG until full payment has been received.
- Information for children and parents
Our website “www.wineloft.ch” is aimed at an adolescent audience. Minors, especially children under 18 years of age, are prohibited from transmitting personal data to us or registering for a service. If we discover that such data has been transmitted to us, it will be deleted from our database. The child’s parents (or legal representative) can contact us and request deletion or deregistration. To do so, we require a copy of an official document that identifies you as a parent or legal guardian. Right to information, deletion, blocking You have the right at any time to receive free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of data processing, as well as a right to correct, block or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
- All information (in particular prices, online calculations) is without guarantee. We cannot guarantee that this data is always completely up to date. We reserve the right to change or update the information on this site at any time and without prior notice. This also applies to improvements and/or changes to the products or programs described on this site.
- Our company also assumes no liability for Internet failures, damages caused by third parties, imported data of all kinds (viruses, worms, Trojan horses), as well as for links from and to other websites. We have no control over the content and form of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the error-free functioning of hardware and software.
- We would like to point out that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- In no event shall our company be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of the use of this website or any website linked to it. Also excluded is any liability for loss of profit, interruption of operations, loss of programs or other data in your information systems. This also applies if the possibility of such damages is expressly pointed out.
- Cookies are data elements that a website can send to your browser to better support you with database-supported systems. However, you have the option of setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This means that you can decide for yourself whether you want to accept it or not.
- The transmission of messages, documents and other information by e-mail is considered to be less reliable, secure and confidential than transmission by letter or fax. We use modern detection technologies against viruses and spam. However, we recommend that you also use virus scanners and disclaim any liability for damage caused by e-mails or loss of the same. We reserve the right to reject e-mails with potentially dangerous file attachments.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files stored on your computer, to analyse the use of the website by the customer. The cookie information about this website use (including the associated IP address) is forwarded to Google servers in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information for the purpose of evaluating the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this data to third parties if required by law or if the data is processed by third parties on behalf of Google. Google will not associate the IP address with any other Google data. The installation of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding browser setting, in which case, however, certain website functions may not be able to be used to their full extent. By using the website, the customer agrees to the data processing by Google for the purposes described above.
- In principle, you do not leave any personal data behind when you visit our website. In individual cases, however, we need your name and address. If such personal information is necessary, we will point this out to you.
- We undertake to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data.
- If you provide us with personal data for communication or ordering purposes, we reserve the right to use this data for marketing purposes within Vinothek zum Wohlsein (Zug) AG.
- We do not guarantee the confidentiality of e-mails and other electronic means of communication.